Questions & Answers
1. What is a good age to start guitar lessons ?
Students aged 9 and over usually have more focus and commitment.
2. Can anyone learn to play the guitar ?
Yes, as long as they have the enthusiasm and will to learn.
3. How long will it take to learn to play the guitar ?
1 year to reach a beginners to intermediate level.
2 years to reach an intermediate to advanced level.
and 3 years plus to reach an advanced level.
4. What guitar should I buy ?
I also sell guitars and can offer advice if needed.
5. Do I need to be able to read music ?
No. You can learn to play guitar without having to read music.
6. How often do I need to practice ?
Little and often can have good results, but at least an hour
each week is needed if you wish to make progress.
During the week parents should be prepared to put aside
some structured time in order to help juniors keep up with their practice.
7. Do you teach during the summer ?